Do you have to open graves to find girls to fall in love with? Les Sataniques are five hip-shaking, voodoo-making women who make up Perth’s premier gogo troupe. Once the in-house dancers at Deville’s Pad, they have risen from the depths of hell and are ready to tear the house down with their signature surf style gogo moves.
Les Sataniques also specialise in burlesque, cabaret, roving, hostessing, producing and creative direction.
You may remember them from some of their more recent productions or performances:
– Stick ‘Em Up! – Sold Out season during Fringe World Perth 2018.
– Hosting wine tastings with Neon Carousel and Madfish Wines at Fringe World Perth, 2018.
– If Looks Could Kill – nominated for Best Cabaret at Fringe World Perth 2017.
– Inferno – Halloween at the Laneway Lounge, 2017
– Opening for The Damned 40th Anniversary Tour, 2017
– Commedia Del Southbound – One hour variety show plus dance workshop at Southbound 2016.
Whether you want them for a one-off performance, to entertain your guests or to put together a whole review these gals know how to put on a damn good show.
Watch out! Or else they’ll shake you up and spit you out!
Watch Les Sataniques